Our research is focused on signal and information processing for sound such as speech or music. Recent research issues include blind source separation, source enhancement and source localization based on microphone array, acoustic scene classification, sound modification for music, speech analysis for autism spectrum disorder (ASD), and so on. We are working on not only theory and algorithm, also realization as real system through fabrication of microphone array or implementation on smart phone. Demonstrations are here.
News & Topics
- Undergraduate students, Takumi Shinohara, Ryotaro Ishihara and Daiki Horiike joined our lab. (Arp. 1, 2018)
- Dr. Yukoh Wakabayashi joined our lab as a project assistant professor. (Apr. 1, 2018)
- Our lab home page has opened.（Oct. 13, 2017）
- Lab internship started. (Oct. 10, 2017)
- Dr. Robin Scheibler joined our lab as a project postdoc researcher. (Oct. 2, 2017)
- Dr. Nobutaka Ono joined Tokyo Metropolitan University as a Professor. (Oct. 1, 2017)