- The deadline of full paper/extended abstract is extended.
- Full paper template and registration form were uploaded into the right-hand column.
- We updated the Registration's page. You can see how to pay the registration fee.
- The deadline of abstract submission is extended.
The Asian Micro/Nano Forming Technology Workshop (AWMFT) is a part of an exchange program organized by CSTP (China Society for Technology of Plasticity), KSTP (Korean Society for Technology of Plasticity), TSTP (Taiwan Society for Technology of Plasticity) and JSTP (Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity).
The workshop provides a chance for academics, researchers, and engineers to meet and exchange information on all aspects of micro/nano forming technology. The 1st workshop was held in 2007 simultaneously with the 57th Japanese Joint Conference for the Technology of Plasticity in Hokkaido, Japan. The 2nd workshop was in 2009 simultaneously with the 11th Chinese Annual Conference for the Technology of Plasticity, which is one of the biggest domestic conferences on technology of plasticity and metal forming in China. The 3rd workshop was in Jeju Island, Korea in 2010. The 4th was in 2011 in Toyohashi, Japan. The 5th was in 2012 in Harbin, China. The 6th was in 2013 in Jeju, Korea. The 7th was in 2014 in Taipei, Taiwan. The 8th was in 2015 in Nagano, Japan. The 9th was in 2016 in Jinan, China. The 10th was in 2017 in Pohang, Korea. The 11th is in 2018 in Yunlin, Taiwan.
TNest year, in 2019, JSTP will organize the 12th workchop in Tokyo Big Sight Conference Tower, Japan.
The workshop aims to provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas on new applications for nano/micro forming as well as new technology developments. We assure that you will find your participation a rewarding experience for broadening your academic knowledge and for serving your personal needs.
Areas of special interest for discussion include：
- Micro forming processing
- Micro/nano scale effect
- Micro forming equipment
- Simulation of micro forming
- Measuring and controlling of micro forming
- Application of micro forming
- Formability of nano-crystalline materials
- Preparation and properties of nano materials