- The schedule and program are uploaded on the page "Program".
- The deadline of Full Paper/Extended Abstract submission is extended. See the page "Call for Papers".
- Full paper template and registration form were uploaded into the left-hand column.
- We updated the Registration's page. You can see how to pay the registration fee.
- The deadline of abstract submission is extended. See the page "Call for Papers".
The workshop aims to provide an opportunity to discuss and technology of plasticity as well as new technology developments. We assure that you will find your participation a rewarding experience for broadening your academic knowledge and for serving your personal needs. Areas of special interest for discussion include：
Forging, Drawing, Roll Forming, Joining by Forming, Rolling, Stamping, Incremental Forming, Rapid prototyping, Extrusion, Hydroforming, Micro Forming, New Processes
Green Manufacturing, Economy and Ecology, Machines, Tools and Dies
Lubricant, Wear Behaviors, Surface Treatments and Coating
Ultra High Strength Steels, Shape Memory Alloys, Lightweight Metals, Biomaterials, Material Testing, Material Characterization, Formability, Damage, and Failure Analysis
Analytical, Numerical, Statistical, Process Contro
Dimensional Measurement, Surface Measurement and Characterization, Machine Tool Metrology Modern Optics and Instruments for Precision Measurement in Metal Forming, In-Process and On-Line Measurement
G. Manufacturing Management
Quality and Reliability, Quality Engineering Theory and Technology
H. Robotics and Automation
Mechatronics and Control, Machine Vision and Image Processing for Metal Forming, Embedded Systems and Applications, Technologies for Optical and Photoelectric Devices/Systems, Artificial Intelligence for Manufacturing DFX (Design for Assembly, Manufacturing or etc.)
H. Robotics and Automation I. Smart Manufacturing Technology in Metal Forming J. Industry 4.0 in Metal Forming K. Others
I. Smart Manufacturing Technology in Metal Forming
J. Industry 4.0 in Metal Forming